Sky Track Systems
Scroll below to click on either the Sky Track System or the Cable Dog Run
Portable vs. Permanent Aerial Dog Runs
The portable Sky Track system features 8mm rope and 100% adjustable hardware, specifically designed for travel in various situations, whereas the permanent Cable Dog Run system utilizes flexi-cable line with specific hardware that requires tools to secure the line. Both are all-weather systems.
The Portable Sky Track:
- Portability: take it anywhere you take your dog, from the national forests to grandma's house.
- Stretch and safety: rope offers stretch and flexibility and is therefore more forgiving on active dogs.
- Visibility: contrasting colors, phosphorescent and reflective materials for enhanced visibility from dusk to dawn.
- Permanence: although the Sky Track is specifically designed for the adventurer in mind, it can also be enjoyed as a permanent set-up in all weather.
The Sky Track contains:8mm Nightline (customize up to 500ft), 1 Pulley, 1 Carabiner, 2 Buckle straps, 2 Ratchets, 1 neck-safe bungee segment, 3 rope clamps, 1 line tensioner, and a gear bag
The Permanent Cable Dog Run:
Similar to the Sky Track, this cable system is meant for permanent installations, featuring 1/4th" (6.35mm) aircraft cable, galvanized steel in a flexible 7x19 configuration with a clear vinyl coat, and easily modified for up to 3 dogs.
- Permanence: very little maintenance needed once its set up. Designed for all-weather.
- Cable systems are less expensive, offering a discount to those not interested in portability.
- Multiple anchor point hardware: use our specifically designed anchor straps to avoid drilling into trees.
The Cable Run contains:6.35mm flexible Aircraft Cable with vinyl coating, (customize up to 400ft), 1 Pulley, 1 Carabiner, 2 Buckle straps, 1 Spring Line tensioner, 2 Bumpers, 6 cable clamps, either the Turnbuckle or the Ratchet Tie-Down, and 1 neck-safe bungee segment.